Thursday, September 25, 2008

Back to the hospital!

On Dec. 5th 2007 we had to check Bella back into the hospital. She had RSV. The nurses said that Bella was the first check in for the RSV season and she was the sickest baby there with RSV. We were there for six days. Luckily the hospital set up so that I could stay in the same room with Bella the whole time. Lance still had to work but he was there everyday at the hospital to check in. He is the man! It was scary to have such a sick baby but we also had the comfort of having Lance be able to give her many priesthood blessings. We are so blessed and thankful to have the church in our lives!


Bella was such a trooper!
A very exauhsted Daddy with his baby girl.

1 comment:

  1. Hospital pictures make me cry like a baby! I thought just Haylee's pictures killed me but seeing Bella like that just gets to me! I can't believe both our little girls made it through and now they are almost ONE! Yeah, ONE!

    ReplyDelete